1. Sensory Stimulation
* Contrasting colours and flashing lights encourage interaction. Textured blocks and animal character provide tactile stimulation.
2. Motor Skills
* Learning blocks, flip-book and multiple press buttons strengthen fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination. Floor play, walker and ride on positions encourage the development of a range of motor skills.
3. Discovery and Exploration
* Push or drive the train to explore and learn. A variety of sounds and melodies help to develop imaginative play.
4. Language Development & Phonics
* Letters, objects and animals are introduced through inserting the teaching blocks. Introduces numbers and colours with fun piano keys. Introduces age-appropriate vocabulary with encouraging phrases and fun stories.